I'll be the first to admit, I'm one of those annoying people that's always doing something and can't sit still long enough to even watch a film without getting distracted. So when the news of the UK's lockdown came, I was slightly panicked at the thought of being cooped up in my balcony-less / garden-less London flat with no one to talk to and nothing to do.
I lasted two working days and one Netflix fuelled Saturday of boredom before I realised I had to find some projects to work on, to turn this situation positive or else I was going to lose my mind.
So here's a list of things I'm working on at home over the next few weeks (or months...) in my spare time:
• Set up blog page of my website (big tick as you read this - we're off to a strong start)
• Designing a set of screen prints - I'm doing a course in..., well it was in April (thanks Corona!) so getting ahead with my designs for then
• Illustrations - yes I've got out all the watercolours, pastels and pens etc...
• Digital tutorials - working on polishing up my After Effects and Premiere Pro skills
• Guitar practice (sorry flatmates) - I used to be really good but have hardly picked in up over the last year as I'm always too busy, so it's the perfect time to practice
• Brushing up my high school French - just incase we're ever allowed to travel again!
Hope you can all find someways to keep yourself busy... stay home, stay safe and stay sane!